Booking form for motorcycle events in 2017
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
I hereby book bindingly:
Motorcycle event program:
• 1st + 3rd day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes
• 2nd + 4th day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes + 2 races
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-7pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
Our events are characterized in particular by free practice. The transponder timing is used for the optimization of the grouping. This is the reason why transponders are mandatory at all our events.
• Transponder can be rented from the timekeeping team for a fee of € 5,- per day.
• The costs for the timekeeping staff and the use of the technical equipment (racetrack facilities + timekeeping system) are € 10,- per day.
= Total cost of timekeeping: 15,- Euros
Anyone already attended some track days inevitably raises the feeling of competitive. Thus we proceed with two races every second day of event. Sportive fairness and coolness will be required for keeping the adrenaline rush under control.
Experienced instructors from MOTO-ACADEMY® are available for showing the ideal line within a few laps.
This basic instruction is free of charge.
Motorcycling usually takes place beyond 50 km/h. For the training of biker skills there can be no better place considered than a race track; regarding safety reasons most of all. We experienced the Pannonia Ring as a perfect place for this purpose.
Further information will be given on the homepage: Moto-Academy®
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience. Recent pictures from our events are presented on: www.trackriders.eu
Our MotoGP experienced team of grid girls - also known as PIT-POLICE - will show up at race as umbrella girls.
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports
Company address: Steingasse 28/6, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Telephone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX